Thursday, June 18, 2009

Still playing catch up

So, I really do have hopes for staying caught up with this blog, but for now it may need to be a lot of catching up. Part of the problem is this pregnancy has wiped me out!! By the time the other kids are in bed I can't even imagine doing anything but laying down. I thought you were suppose to get energy back during the last trimester. I'm still waiting with high hopes, there's alot I would like to get done before he arrives. Here are a few of the highlights from the last couple of months. We spent Memorial Day weekend at our condo fishing and fourwheeling. We had a great time. On one of our rides we actually saw a big grizzly bear! I have to admit I was a little scared. I've never seen a bear in the wild.



Here is Jenna's preschool graduation. She had a fun year in preschool and learned a lot. This is her and her teacher on the last day of school. They did a cute program showing off some of what they'd learned.

Jenna and Tyler took swimming lessons already this summer. They both had a great time. Tyler has absolutely no fear of the water so I wanted him to learn a few skills. He still needs a lot of supervision, but he's doing pretty good. And Jenna just needed a little confidence, and she is doing great!! This first picture is Tyler despite the pink goggles, then it's Jenna, and last it's the two of them getting their ribbons.



And most recently we had some cousins stay at our house for a few day. Including my kids there were 15 kids sleeping here. We had a total of 21 people here. Our house definately isn't big enough for that many people, but we had so much fun. We don't get company too often so my kids loved having cousins to play with. We went swimming, took a trip to the fire station, the park, and the Shark Reef.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping busy and having a really fun summer. The nurse in me says, "don't overdo and drink tons of water." Take care, Love Doralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I'm sp glad you started a blog and I'm so glad I found it- randomly from Marci on facebook I think. It's been WAY too long, I didn't even know you were pregnant. Congrats! a boy right?
    your kids are SO cute, Jenna looks just like you! I love her cute hair-dos!
    I'm coming home to the States next week and I may be going through Vegas in July. I'll call you to try and coordinate or at least catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys are having lots of fun. I wish I was there to take the kids off your hands for the day so that you can get some things done. I know it's hard, but try to rest as much as you can. Love you!

    ReplyDelete