Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Disneyland!!

For the past two years we've had annual passes to Disneyland. We have loved being able to go regularly. This time we knew we weren't going to renew our passes so we had to get in one last trip before they expired. This time we met up with Anthony's brother and his family, and some friends of ours. We had fun spending some of our time with them, going on rides, and watching the parade. Here are our kids before we got started.
Here's the group hanging out outside of the Whinnie the Poo ride.
Jenna and Tinker Bell!!
The kids ended up getting soaked over at California Adventures, not in the plans. We didn't have anything dry. So here they are drying off on the sidewalk.A Bugs Life


Toon Town
The Disney parade. They've started doing a new parade down Main Street. Definately not my favorite.
This was a highlight of the trip for me. Ever since I was young I watched Full House. I know that's sounds pretty pathetic, but I was a huge John Stamos fan even back then. And now most recently I've watched him on ER. So needless to say when we saw John Stamos at Disneyland I was pretty excited!! But I am far too chicken to ever say anything so that's why we only have this picture of him walking past. But you know it's good enough for me!!

We've had so much fun spending time at Disneyland, and I'm going to miss it! Rylan has gotten brave. His favorite ride is Space Mountain. Jenna LOVES Pirates of the Carribean. Unfortunately it was closed the first two days of our trip, but she was happy to find out it was open on our last day. As for Tyler he can't get enough of the Buzz Lightyear ride. I think we rode it seven times during this trip. I can't wait to go back!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. So jealous that you saw John Stamos! Disney really is the happiest place on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You finally posted something new. I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Tinker Bell has big boobs in real life.

    ReplyDelete