Thursday, August 6, 2009

End of the School Year

So once again I am way behind, but I figured I'd better get busy posting about our summer since summer is just about over. How did that happen? I just wanted to put a few pictures of Rylan's end of the year program on here. He has loved school and can't wait to get to go back. He asks almost everyday when he gets to start school. I'm glad he's excited because I'm sure that won't last forever. Anyway, for their program he had to pick what he wanted to be when he grew up and he picked an astronaut. They needed costumes which was fine, but my first reaction was why didn't you pick a fireman? We have plenty of that kind of stuff at our house, but I think it ended up being really cute. And that is so Rylan he loves that kind of stuff. Thank you Mrs. Evans for such a fun year, he learned a lot, and loves school!

No comments:

Post a Comment