Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I don't think it is possible for me to do a post without getting pictures out of order. If anyone know how to move them please help!! I just mess it up every time. This is the view from our bedroom window. Not a bad thing to go to sleep and wake up to!! I could definitely live with that!
So back in May Anthony and I had the chance to go to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with my parents, my youngest brother, another brother and his wife, and my sister and her husband. We took Brigham but left the other kids with Anthony's mom. Thank you Adeanna!! We are so grateful for such wonderful grandparents who have been willing to watch our kids and takes such good care of them! We missed my two older brothers and their wives, but hopefully we will do this again soon. We had such an amazing time! The house we stayed at is RIGHT on the beach. So we spent lots of time playing at the beach, although I am not a big fan of the ocean. I love the beach but a little afraid of the ocean. We went swimming, played games, enjoyed the warm sun, and did lots of shopping in town. These are pictures of my family and the house.

This is the third time I have been able to go to Puerto Vallarta and stay at this house. It is beautiful. And such a wonderful place to stay.











The next pictures are of shopping in town.






Brigham had plenty of people willing to play with him. It made it nice for Anthony and I. We were able to to some fun things too.



One day we took a day trip and went repelling, did zip lines, rode these donkeys, and took a speed boat ride back to town. This was well worth it and will definitely do it again next time! I am normally totally afraid of heights, but now once did I feel scared. It was a total blast!















This was Brigham favorite napping spot. He would fall asleep almost instantly when Anthony would lay in the hammock with him.

The boys would spend a lot of time catching crabs. I don't know that the others enjoyed this as much as Anthony, but they were good spots about it. As you can tell Anthony took this seriously.




This was the view from one of the restaurants we ate at.

This is where we stopped to go snorkeling. I did get in but I don't think I stayed in too long. The ocean just creeps me out a little too much.


Thanks dad and mom that was such a fun trip. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing trip! What a beautiful Casa! I'm so glad that you got to go spend some fun time with family in a beautiful paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie,
    What do you mean your parents aren't here anymore? Where are they?! And P.S., I miss you. If you get down here, I'll take you to a game myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures of making fun in this tour. Your shared all pictures represent the fun time for kids..

    Christmas Treasure Hunt

    ReplyDelete