Saturday, October 2, 2010

Spring Break



For Spring Break we drove to Phoenix and spent time with my parents. I have loved having them close enough to go visit often, and my kids always look forward to going. My parents are now in the process of moving to Texas. I guess I can't just hop in the car and be there in a few hours anymore, but we are looking forward to visiting them there, and are excited for their new adventure. While there my kids always think they have to swim no matter what time of year. This time was a little to cold. They each jumped in, but got out just as fast. That first picture of Anthony and Brigham is at the Spring Training baseball game, but somehow got out of order, and I can't firgure out how to move it right now, but I didn't want to delete it either so it's just going to stay there.
We almost always go to the Phoenix Zoo. Feed the giraffes was a highlight for the kids this time.


When we are there we try to either go to a Diamondbacks game if they're in town, but this time we went to a Spring Training game. It was so much fun!
I am sure the people around us wondered why we couldn't keep a shirt on our child. What they don't realize is this is his normal attire. A shirt is asking a lot of Tyler.

My kids love all the lizards. They can spend hours catching lizards at their house. Anthony helped them rig up a fishing pole with a little lope on the end to catch them around the neck.
And of course roasting marshmellows. That's a must even when it hot. We can't go to Grandpa and Grandma's house without roasting marshmellows in their backyard



We love you Grandma and Grandpa. We will miss having you in Phoenix, but can't wait to get on an airplane to come to Texas. You may not have lizards and a swimming pool, but we love to come with you!! For me it will be strange to not go "home" that's the only house I ever lived in. Maybe we'll all get to go back there in a few years. Thank you for all the fun times we ALWAYS have when we visit you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment